KEY ACCOUNT ADVANTAGES
- 100% participation of Premium European Structured Notes with protection form market volatility.
- Backed by Bank Issuers A+.
- 100% liquidity over principal balance every 12 months.
- Quarterly cash flow throughout the year.
- N0 transactional and administrative fees.
-100% protection of client’s assets in case of custodian bankruptcy.
– Fiscal intelligence through the structural backing at the “Legacy Income Account”.
-Assignment of beneficiaries.
All stocks that make up each stock slection are “Blue Chip” companies within the S&P 500, NASDAQ & DOW JONES.
|CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.||CSCO|
|VODAFONE GROUP PIC (ADR)||VOD|
|THE HOME DEPOT||HD|
S&P 500 Index
|JP MORGAN CHASE & CO.||JPM|
|EXXON MOBIL CORP.||XOM|
|ALPHABEBT INC. A||GOOGL|
|JOHNSON & JOHNSON||JNJ|
- The account participates in Structured Notes issued by highly qualified financial institutions. The investors acquire the Issuers / Counterparty risk. An eventual insolvency by these institutions could lead to the partial or total loss of invested capital.
- The law of segregated accounts applies to the custodian. This law demands the segregation of the client’s account from the books of the custodian under the supervision of the British Crown. In essence, the law of segregated portfolios foresees that, all of the client’s assets are completely isolated from the general obligations of Legacy Wealth Group, the custodian, and any other segregated accounts of the company.
FLEXIBILITY & ACCESS
- Creation of a Bank of America Corporate Account in the United States in which interests are deposited periodically.
- Access to an international debit card and checkbooks from the account for easy access to the deposited funds.
|LEGACY INCOME ACCOUNT||PRODUCT SPECIFICATION|
|ANNUAL INTEREST||9% – 15%|
|INTEREST PERIODICITY PAYMENT||QUARTERLY|
|MINIMUM TERM||12 – 36 MONTHS|
|INVESTMENT MECHANISM||EUROPEAN STRUCTURED NOTES WITH MARKET VOLATILITY PROTECTION FROM THE STOCK SELECTION.|
|UNDERLYING||EXCLUSIVE STOCKS FROM BLUE CHIP COMPANIES WITHIN THE S&P 500, NASDAQ & DOW JONES.|
|ISSUING BANKS||BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, BARCLAYS|
|ADMINISTRATIVE FEES||NO COST|
|TRANSACTIONAL FEES||NO COST|
|CUSTODIAN||REYKER SECURITIES LONDON / ING / EUROCLEAR|
LEGACY INCOME ACCOUNT
9% – 15%
12 – 36 MONTH
EUROPEAN STRUCTURED NOTES WITH MARKET VOLATILITY PROTECTION FROM THE STOCK SELECTION.
EXCLUSIVE STOCKS FROM BLUE CHIP COMPANIES WITHIN THE S&P 500, NASDAQ Y DOW JONES
BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, BARCLAYS
REYKER SECURITIES LONDON / ING / EUROCLEAR
CUSTODIAN / ISSUERS
& COUNTRY RISK RATING
AM BEST: COUNTRY RISK REPORT
- United States
The investments are kept in third party custody under the Legacy Wealth Group Segregated Portfolio. Therefore, if the custodian becomes insolvent, the investments would be protected because they are segregated from the balance sheets of the custodian in question. The assets of the investors are kept in a Segregated Portfolio and only the investor has the right to these funds in case of redemption.